Saturday, May 26, 2018

I don't know what to do? Raising my nephew?

I've been raising him since he was 1 now he's 11. I love him so much. I'm 27 and I've given up so much for him until I feel he's so unappreciative. I don't have kids or time for myself just always working trying to provide. But now I've started giving him chores and he hates it and talks back. He thinks he shouldn't have to do anything. He's constantly asking for games and iPhones. He's also lying about any and everything now until I can't trust him. Anything I tell hi to do he does the opposite. I'm just at the point where I'm tired and want to live my life but feel guilty. Everyday is becoming a battle. His mom is unfit. I love him but so overwhelmed

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/i-don-t-know-what-to-do-raising-my-nephew.html