Monday, May 21, 2018

My iPhone 6s is glitching like crazy?

Since last night, my iPhone continues to constantly glitch with a purple and pink screen, and the outline of the screen is a bluish pink. Glitching lines keep showing up
Since last night, my iPhone continues to constantly glitch with a purple and pink screen, and the outline of the screen is a bluish pink. Glitching lines keep showing up on my screen and the entire screen keeps flickering. My phone can't stay on unless it's plugged in, and if it's unplugged (even though it's nowhere near having low enough power to die) it goes to this black and blood red screen with the Apple logo. And when I'm on one thing And move onto the next, there's still an outline of what I was on, a faded version of it and the keyboard is lagging.

Read more: My iPhone 6s is glitching like crazy?