Sunday, July 8, 2018

I just unlocked my at&t iPhone 7 Plus and switched service providers?

I'm on iOS 11.1.2 and have Electra v1.0.4 installed, verified, and trusted. The phone needed to be rebooted in the unlock process. Every time I press the jailbreak button in the Electra app, the screen turns black with the spinning progress wheel it usually does except now it's stuck on this screen for a very long time until I force reboot the phone. I've followed instructions such as killing all apps, putting it on airplane mode, disabling Siri, and rebooting the phone and it still hasn't worked after many tries. I've given it a long time to do its thing, (more than 10 minutes), but it still stays on the black screen with the spinning progress wheel. Please help, thanks.

Read more: I just unlocked my at&t iPhone 7 Plus and switched service providers?