Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Have I been blocked, or is it something else?

So I've been texting this guy and I thought it was going really well, and I texted him this morning. We both have iPhones so we use iMessage, and recently when I texted him, the message sent but it didn't have the "delivered" sign. I heard when you are blocked it sends as a normal iMessage with the "delivered" sign, so I guess I'm just confused. So the message didn't say delivered, but I decided to ignore it and see if I would get a text back. I didn't. I could always call and see, but I hate calling people over the phone. LOL. I saw that he was recently on immesenger, and he saw one of my snapchats on my story. So could I be blocked, or could it be something else? Thank you!

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/have-i-been-blocked-or-is-it-something-else.html