Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Accidentally found someone's iPhone and wanted to give it back to the owner. What do I do?

Yesterday I found an iPhone 7 when I was on my way home. The phone was just lying on the ground before I picked it up. There were scratches everywhere, however, the phone itself looks pretty new, just as if someone purchased it recently but wasn't careful enough. I turned it on, but there was absolutely nothing - no details and no information about the owner. The phone needed activation and it seemed so strange because it usually requires activation after you've purchased and unboxed it. I want to give it back to the owner, but I have no idea how to do that simply because there's absolutely no information related to the owner. What do I do? And why would someone just leave the phone like this lying on the ground? By the way, I found the phone after midnight (it was really dark) and I felt like someone was watching me. Truly uncomfortable. The whole thing is so strange.

Read more: Accidentally found someone's iPhone and wanted to give it back to the owner. What do I do?