Sunday, August 12, 2018

Is this retardation, Down syndrome, or stuck up?

There's a quiet girl at my school that never really talks. She talks if you talk to her. But still not much.

She stands by the short buses which makes me think she's in special ed, but she rides a car… 🤔 I asked her and she acted like she couldn't hear me. I repeated and she acted like she didn't understand. This makes me think she's retarded like my friends say 😂

She taps her book with her pencil's eraser and only uses wooden pencils. She acts like she has an iPhone but doesn't seem like it's really hers (me and my friends say it's her Mom's. We asked and she said it's hers. We doubt it.)

She looks retarded. Now she ignores my friends and me. I don't know why 🤔🤔🤔 But I do know it makes me annoyed. She thinks better than everyone. She doesn't look at people who pass by her and doesn't talk.

So I was wondering is there something wrong with her, or she is just stuck up? She talks to others just fine, when she does talk.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/is-this-retardation-down-syndrome-or-stuck-up.html