Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I have disabilities and I want to be an authorized user on a t mobile account and they won't let me and I got mad, how is this immature?

So my parents decide to let my sister's husband take control of our t mobile account and they made him and my sister the account holder. This made me an unauthorized user so t mobile people won't talk to me now. Now I can't upgrade my phone or make changes to the plan without asking him first. I'm angry as I had full access to the account back when my parents was the account holder. They wanted him to be the account holder just so that we can have a military discount. I don't like this as I want to have control of the account. Andy told me that I'm immature because I told him that I want access so that I can do anything to it and get an upgrade on an phone anytime I want. He said to me you don't need to upgrade your phone every year as no one else does that. Well I have an iphone and iphones starts screwing up after a year. I just don't get what is wrong with me making an authorized user so that I can have access to it and make changes or upgrade a phone whenever I want to. I threatened them that if they won't let me be an authorized user then I'm going on my own plan. Andy says that won't happen as your parents won't pay a plan just for yourself if you want that go get a job and pay for it. How come I'm immature for asking to be an authorize user? What is so wrong about upgrading a phone?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/i-have-disabilities-and-i-want-to-be-an-authorized-user.html