Wednesday, August 22, 2018

How to turn off AT&T smart limits parental controls on an IPhone without having to log into the account?

Okay so about a year and half ago when I got my first phone my dad put this Smart Limits thing on it when him and my mom we're both on our account. The problem is about 2 months ago he left and hasn't come back. Nothing new, but when he left he had these parental controls on my phone. (My data doesn't work, I can't text certain people, etc). The problem is that I really need access to everything and everyone he blocked. I realize that you have to log into this service but I was wondering if there was a way I could hack around it or if I would just have to call at&t and explain my situation. I'm certainly not calling him so that isn't an option. Thanks!

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/how-to-turn-off-at-t-smart-limits-parental-controls-on.html