Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Can I contact the the police and will they

Basically last week I bought an iPhone 7 Plus from the Facebook marketplace from a guy that dosent live to far from my town he is a common person and we do have mutual friend he sold me the phone for £310 and we met up in mc Donald's where I handed him the cash and he the phone but the phone is locked with his girlfriends iCloud and it says it has no service too which means I can't log in I've been trying to contact him and he keeps giving me excuses but says he will sort it out I told him I wanted to return him but he says no and I think they might have reported the phone stolen do you think by going to the police they can help me I'm so nervous and don't know what to please help

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/can-i-contact-the-the-police-and-will-they.html