Wednesday, August 22, 2018

My friend is ALWAYS copying me?

For example, I bought an iPhone 8 in silver she bought one as well (different colour though). What the heck?!
And I'm obsessed with the show Friends and suddenly she starts liking it as well.
If I leave my hair loose she also leaves it loose! I always shop at topshop and now she started to shop there!
And she is a nerd as well and I'm not and I have a boyfriend and then SHE gets a boyfriend?!
I bought a victoria secret pink bag and so did she!
She tries to look like me because I always wear makeup and now suddenly she wears makeup but she ugly anyway so it never looks nice.
I had a friend and she befriended MY friend!
She copied my instagram username
Mine was: lucyx_03
Hers is: stella_03
(Btw I changed the names).
I always like to sing and suddeny she starts singing AND she wins competitions and stuff. What the heck?
Shopping is also my thing cos I'm known to be a shopaholic and what do you know, she went shopping yesterday!
okay I admit I copied her ONCE by buying the exact same outfit as her (ombre blue jeans with rips and lace and a flowy poncho silver top with embellishments) and what is sooo annoying is that she sees me wearing it and wears it as well!
My favourite colour is blue and her one is blue as well!
She is coming over tomorrow how to stop her nonsense?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/my-friend-is-always-copying-me.html