Friday, September 28, 2012

How to get past a parental block on my iphone 4?

Hey guys! My parents put a texting block on my iphone 4 so now I can only text a few people.Is there a way to get around the block?

Sorry, it doesn't actually fit into any catagory…
Added (1). It is a sprint
Added (2). It is a sprint
Added (3). It is a sprint
Added (4). Little afraid this will kill my devious plan, but I am also afraid that everyone will be smart and not tell me if I don't. I am actually doing some research for my step mom. She blocked all but certain contacts on a sibling's phone, but said sibling wants her to unblock texting from herself.So that she can text herself.My step mom thinks it is some sort of trick to be able to text other people, but we have no idea.

So, new question: Is there any way to get past a sprint iphone 4 parental text block by texting yourself?
>>> How to get past a parental block on my iphone 4?