Thursday, September 27, 2012

My husband's crazy ex post my half naked pics online?

I did a boudoir shoot a year ago and gave the pictures to my husband as a wedding gift. Apparently he saved them on his iPhone. Last night he went to pick up his 6 year old from his ex to stay with us. His daughter is a cutie and always brings way too many stuff.So hubby went in to bring her stuff in the car. He forgot his phone there.So his crazy ex who hates me with passion (I didn't break them up in fact I met my hubby when she was living with someone else. Now she is single) went through his phone and saw the pictures and post one then on Facebook saying " look what I found on father of the year's phone! Just imagine if his daughter saw this! Some parents you are" and tagged me. Omg I was about to die. I called my husband to see what's going on and she picked up yelling at me so i hung up. When hubby came home I told him that I'm a teacher do you know I can get fired if people saw these pics? Do you know how humiliating it is if my students see me? How could you be so stupid! Go pick up your phone from her house and tell her to remove the picture now. He came home looks like they had a fight. Picture is gone and he didn't say anything. I told his daughter that I have a very bad headache and we can't play tonight and I need to sleep. I slept in our baby's room last night. I really don't know how to deal with this crazy person? Their daughter is so sweet and we get along great and she keeps saying how much fun she has here. Yet she treats me like sh*** and constantly calls yells at my husband
Added (1). I already got judgmental calls from my mother in law regarding the pictures and how inappropriate I am
>>> My husband's crazy ex post my half naked pics online?