Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Which should i get the Samsung Galaxy S3 or the iPhone 5?

Both of these phones are probably the best phones out right now. First off I really don't want any android or apple fans saying "apple sucks, go with android! Or "iPhone is the best!" Anyways, I get a new phone tomorrow when my contract runs out (i have Verizon) And I've looked at the s3 and the iPhone 5 specs at least 4 or 5 times. And I'm aware that the iPhone 5 is just a "catchup" to where the current smart phones are. I currently have a iPod 4g running iOS 6 and honestly, it really fails to impress me.iOS 6 just seems like an update to patch everything apple did worn in the first place. That being said, I've never owned an android device. And I've looked into it and it looks like A really good OS in my opinion. I also saw that the s3 has a mini HDMI output? Is that right? That would be awesome plugging it into my 60" tv. Anyways, I'm a freshman in high school and I'm afraid if I get the s3 every one will be like "oh, it's just another phone" as if I get the iPhone 5 people will go like "OH! That's the new iPhone! Let me see it! (Which would be great for getting a girls number, lol). I don't know I'm just really torn between these two great phones.Im aware that the s3 and iPhone 5 can do allot more. After all that being said, can you help me decide? Thanks for reading this, sorry it was long.
>>> Which should i get the Samsung Galaxy S3 or the iPhone 5?