Friday, September 28, 2012

Which one? Mirror or camera?

Which is better at showing what you really look like? a mirror or camera? When I look in the mirror my head looks smaller, and I think i overall look better. But, when I take a picture I look totally different. When I took my school pictures they turned out weird.My friends even said that I didnt look like my picture. When I take good pictures with my iPhone I feel that I look exactly like that when I look in the mirror and even my friends say so. But one day this kid in my school said, "Why dont you look like your profile picture?" so to test this I had my sister stand in front of the mirror. I thought she looked exactly how she did when she wasn't in front of the mirror. I'm just so confused. When I take a picture why dont I look exactly how I did in the mirror? Which is more accurate?
Added (1). Also how can I find out what I really look like?
>>> Which one? Mirror or camera?