Sunday, September 30, 2012

My boss is showing favortism?

A girl that was hired one year ago has been using her iPhone every single day to listen to tv shows while working … she claims this is only BACKGROUND noise, yet when we need her attention, she bites faces off because she's getting her SHOW INTERRUPTED. Not only that, but she doesn't try hard enough to get her job done … she sends e-mails and leaves voice mails and expects people to call her back in a timely fashion … this delays the entire company's workload. Okay … now my turn … I got into trouble for IM this past week … I have worked for the company for 5 and a half years … I work the jobs of 5 people … she barely does hers. When I went to my employer about not getting information in a timely manner and being snapped at for interrupting her while she was watching her shows, 2 days later I was called out for IM while at work. Granted … I know that this isn't something that should be going on, but I meet all crucial deadlines and can multi-task … all the while, the girl I work with is still using her iPhone to watch tv shows … nothing was said to her. I trained this girl and she makes 50cents less an hour than me … my attitude this past week has dropped to a mere I DON'T SHIV A GIT anymore … I need my job, as we all do, but what is it about THIS GIRL that my employer defends? She is also as dumb as a bag of rocks … and doesn't even TRY to step up to the plate to take care of the business … I don't want to quit my job, but I am only trying to understand why my boss defends her and ridicules me!
>>> My boss is showing favortism?