Monday, September 24, 2012

Should i reach out one more time? - 1

I really like this guy and recently there was an incident involving me getting emotional over an ex in front of him which was awkward to say the least. I texted him asking if we were ok the next day, and 24 hours later he responded saying we were cool, no worries. He then facebook chatted me a week later and then abruptly left mid conversation for some reason unbeknownst to me (we were just talking about the new iphone, nothing special). I was so confused, as he initiated the convo and then didnt want to talk after 5 minutes. And then that saturday I texted him late at night to come out with my friends and he never texted back and I havent heard from him since.fyi, this was aobut a week ago. Should I try reaching out one more time or hope that he does?
>>> Should i reach out one more time? - 1