Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Anyone annoyed with Iphones, cellphones these days?

So im 16 and male, I have a mobile phone but I only use it like once a month, and thats to only contact my parents to pick me up somewhere if I need to, Anyway
Lately everywhere I go, weather it will be on public transport (train/bus) or even at partys/nightclubs (yes I have a fake ID Shhhhh) 1 in 3 people are either texting or what not, or taking pictures recording.
Now most of you are going like "So what" The thing is it bores me to death when people are being anti-social, these days I hardly even make friends, because there so anti-social and always on there phone, making it hard to greet them without P*ssing them off…
Seriously in the future, 90% Of people will be on technology like texting or filming or taking pics etc… when you go out I bet yah,
What are your guys thoughts?
I do hope the world ends on 21st December…
>>> Anyone annoyed with Iphones, cellphones these days?