Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I don't know what more to do?

My crush and I have been snapchatting the past couple days.It's an iphone app where you send pictures back and forth. Usually we'd send funny pictures back and forth.but he hasn't been himself. Starting sunday he looked bummed out.So this is how it went;
Me: you look sad
Him: i am
Me: aww why?
Him: can't say
Me: cheer up <3
Then he sent a picture of him smiling and said "okay".

Last night he snapchatted me randomly at like 9-9:30. Once again, he looked sad.
Me: aww are you still sad?
Him: yeah
Me: well i'm here if you need to talk.
Him: i'm just gonna go to bed
Me: i hate seeing you like this.
Him: don't worry i'll be fine
Me: i'm gonna worry because i care.

That was that. He didn't open that one when I sent it so I'm pretty sure he did end up going to bed. But I don't know what more to do. We go to different school's so it's not like I'll be able to see him during the day.
>>> I don't know what more to do?