Saturday, December 15, 2012

What are some good video editing apps for iPhone 4?

I just got an iPhone 4 one week ago. I love taking video of my horse and I've seen people edit their videos to make them really cool.So I was wondering if there was an app for the iPhone that allows you to edit videos (change video color, slow motion, fast motion, things like that). I know of iMovie, but I'm wondering if you can edit videos with iMovie?

So, ultimately here are my questions:

1.) what apps for the iPhone 4 are good for editing videos? I want to be able to do the stuff I listed above (^) and hopefully more!

2.) are there any websites for this? I know they have picture editing like pic monkey and stuff, but any online video editing?

3.) can you use iMovie to edit your videos like the way I want to, or can you only line up multiple videos to make a movie?

Thank you!!!
>>> What are some good video editing apps for iPhone 4?