Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Relationship Help! Urgent :?

Im 15 (16 in 2 days) and i have a good friend who i have known for about 9 months now. We are both male and are good mates, close friends. We go out alot and meet people, i met his friend who is also gay and i thought he was a really nice charming guy. Then a few weeks later we started talking to eachother without my friend knowing, because its his friend and the only thing i would talk to him for was for sex- thats what he says. Anyways, we started talking and 2 weeks ago we met up and went to his house, not to have sex but get to know eachother more and i told him i liked him and he liked me too.Im 15 and he is 21- but my friend who is one of his best friends thinks he is 24, as he used to get into bars & clubs at a young age. We saw eachother about 3 or 4 times and then one night.My friend went on my laptop (we share the laptop, have seperate accounts) to sync his iPhone as it 'got wiped' for some strange reason, knowing that he has been on my phone before to check things and he didn't know my passcode at the time. But for some peculiar reason, he logged onto my account and synced his phone with all my stuff on it, allowing to see the messages. He went mad and after a massive argument and lots of tears i had to make him promise i wouldn't see him again.i did but i crossed my fingers under the blanket.So we kept on texting eachother but we had to delete messages all the time. Then my friend started seeing his friend (who i was talking to) alot more recentley, I think it is because he wants to be close friends and make sure he dosen't see me again and probably for other things?

So today, me and this guy met again because it had been a week and a half and i wanted a cuddle etc… As we were walking to his house, for some weird reason my friend drove past. I told him that he drove past and he ran around the corner as my friend in the car stormed round the corner. Busted. Anyways, long story cut short. He was very angry and upset and was like WTF- we had to tell him i was picking my stuff up from his thats all, but he wouldnt believe us,

So then he drove to my mums house to say farewell to my family, because of what i did and he cant be a close friend or brother to me anymore. He told my mum and my sister that i have been seeing his friend (he didnt say what we did) and that he is upset so he is gonna say goodbye.

Now my mum knows and she dosen't trust me anymore, she took away my phone and ipad.i heard them all gossiping in the living room about him- i text him before my phone was taken away and was like he didn't do anything wrong, its my fault im sorry!

I don't know what to do, I still like this guy even though its not legal for us to have sex and my friend and now family dont approve of us even meeting and talking!

Any help/ advice?
>>> Relationship Help! Urgent :?