Monday, December 10, 2012

She hates me more than anything?

Hey everyone… well it's me again.and I totally i messed up. What am i supposed to do now. The girl I was talking it was all going well. Well at least I thought it was. And now.nothing.
Her friends and her are in a fight and one of her friends I'm also good friends as well. She has told me I shouldn't be involved with her too much. I asked her why, and she has sent messaged that the girl i was talking has been sending her texts that involved talking *** about me. This friend has an iphone so she has sent me screenshots of the conversation. Which was about a month ago.
So I called her, (the girl I like) and asked for her honest opinions, now she feels that even I am against her and completely hates me. Blocked me from facebook, twitter, and everything… I sent her a text a few mins ago asking her "if we can talk this over later… " all she replied was with a "good night"… this is pretty much over right?
I want to know the truth… just the truth, I dont want it to end this way… Or is it better just ending it like this? because it might have been something I will know eventually?
>>> She hates me more than anything?