Monday, June 24, 2013

Any programs/apps that let you change the hair color in a picture?

Aside from Photoshop, since that is something I've yet to tackle.

Basically, I have this friend who wants a new hairstyle. She's really outgoing and she has this wacky, bold style. She wears bright colors, layers upon layers of jewelry on top of each other, mismatched socks and shoes and gloves and patterns, etc. But her hair is dull.It's long and plain brown. She says that she wants to change it, but that nothing works for her. Which is understandable, since she has a very round, ovular face, which can be difficult to pick a suitable hairstyle for.

Well, I have a haircut picked out, more or less, but I'm stuck on the color. I think she would look good (and mature enough to contrast her slight baby face) if her hair was blonde. I've asked others if blonde would fit, and they've all said yes, but it would be a huge change from dark brown. I'd rather be able to have some picture to give her when I recommend the color, so that she's more open-minded and sure of the idea.

Are there any programs online where I could upload a picture of her and play with the colors in her hair? Or an iPhone app?

См. статью: Any programs/apps that let you change the hair color in a picture?