Monday, June 24, 2013

IPhone or Samsung Galaxy S4? - 1

Im gonna get a phone soon, and I was wondering which of these 2 I should get:

The IPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxt S4
(I heard rumors of the IPhone 5S and a new version of the Galaxy S4 were going to be released but the question remains the same)

I own an IPod Touch 4G and I will get the 5G. The reason why I would want to get an IPhone is because I'm used to using my ipod touch which is basically the IPhone but without the ability to call other phones.

I would get the Galaxy to experience something new and different from the IPhone but idk what I will think when i get the Galaxy.

And i was thinking it would be pointless to get an Iphone since its basically the same thing as my Ipod touch but im not sure.

What are your opinions? And can you State the Differences and things that each phone has that makes it Unique?

См. статью: IPhone or Samsung Galaxy S4? - 1