Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What age can kids be left alone?

Im a 16 year old guy, and ill be 17 in 2 weeks.It's summer vacation and im trying to enjoy it and hang out with me friends like a normal teenager.
But my parents are CONSTANTLY forcing me to stay home all day to watch my little brother.Im countinuly missing out on everything from parties and going to the beach, and even missing out on going to a 3 day birthday celebration for my bestfriend upstate.
Baby sitting my little brother is making me miss out on everything and its beyond depressing.
He is 11. I feel that is plently old enough to be home alone for ample time.
We live in a gated community, he has his own freaking iphone 4 to call my anyone in emergencys.
So WHY must i stay home all day and babysit this 11 year old?
I cannot be wrong here right?
What age is old enough for a child to stay home alone?

См. статью: What age can kids be left alone?