Thursday, June 27, 2013

What is the meaning of my dream?

I dreamed that I was at this park and it's like water theme park but instead of being a water theme park it's like in a mall because there are stores and vendors. But at the same time when I look at the distance, I can see the beach and the ocean view. I had this creature with me like a lobster or a large water insect, I was telling it to do something against someone I was competeing with but it won't listen to me. I was telling it to sabotage them so they won't be able to buy something to cook something.

Then my friend said her parents told her to take her younger brother to the clinic so I went with her. And she told me something about there was something about six things she buying and four people and no other task to do. Then we went to mccormick and shcmicks by then she is not my friend but already someone else but I was still talking to her like as if it was her. Before we went inside my dad said to me to take his credit card so I went into my parents room and went into their drawer and took the jcpenny gift card.As I was leaving my house I saw a ups guy delivering, but he wasn't deleviring he was like giving out like paper ads of some kind.

And that person kina sorta look like a substitute teacher I had from one of my classes when that teacher didn't come for like 4 days or so. He said postoffice is going out of business because of us I asked him what other business beside delievery do they do, and he said the kratt brothers and when I look at him he was zoboomafoo.lol Then I run really fast and when I jump I leap over one of the yard, that house and that yard don't exist in my neighborhood but it was there in my dream. Then I can't moon jump anymore because my slipper ranout of batteries so I try to go into my room because I put my iphone recharger next to my bed.So I was waiting for a bus to return back home but instead it was like water aquedcut looks similar to monorail but the botton part is not the track but a boat or a ship that flows above the water.In my dream that was the bus.

Then as I got off in one stop and headed to my dads work so I can leave with him. I met this guy who is like in his mid teenage years first he was like 13 then he's like 16. I befriended him but as I talked, the subject changed to something about my relatives, then that kid was now my aunt's friend. We were about to go into dunkin donaughts she turns into this bald headed guy with leather jacket and he got a knife and started attacking me. Some how in my dream I manage to dodge his attacks even though his knife went through me like about two times.So I went into the store and I ordered shea butter and they said clearasil don't make shea butter and they gave me some kind of anti aging cream or something it have picture of green olives. When I look outside that guy was on the street, he was kneeling down and both of his hands are one of his knee. And they said watch out he's praying and getting ready to attack again. Then he's like "I won that whopper jr from scratching ticket, give back whats belong to me and started attacking people" Then my another friend and her boyfriend said, they'll cover me so I went out the door with them.

What was the meaning of my dream?
Added (1). Also when my friend and her guy friend were helping me. I wasn't in a store, I was at my school lunch room and there were students nearby eating or hanging out with their friends. And I walked out of anotehr building neither the dunkin donaught that I went in nor my school building.
Added (2). Deram interpretation
Added (3). I misspell dream interpretation. I want muslims to iinterpreate my dream

См. статью: What is the meaning of my dream?