Saturday, June 29, 2013

Computer doesn't recognize iphone?

Okay so i have an iphne 5 but i'm going to europe in a few weeks and i wanna take my old iphone 4 because it's jail broken.now since i had a lot of crap on that phone i went to settings and reset it.now when i turn it on it tells me to connect it to itunes on my computer.when i connect it to my computer though it doesn't recognize it.like it doesn't charge or syncs or anything.i tried connecting my iphone 5 (i've never connected it before cause i do everything on the phone itself) but it doesn't charge either and it doesn't make that typical noise when you connect a usb.anyone know what i could do? (i already exchanged the chargers and tried different usb slots.)
also, can i sync my old iphone to my iphone 5's itunes? without affecting the iphone 5? thanks.
Added (1). They both charge when i charge them like on the wall

См. статью: Computer doesn't recognize iphone?