Friday, July 26, 2013

Iphone 4 won't read the Sim!

Recently my iphone broke due to water damage, I fianlly got a new one second hand of a mate free of charge, the phone was orginally on orange but I'm on 3 network, I took it to the store to see if it was unlocked and they checked it and told me it was, he then put my 3 sim into the iphone and told me it wouldn't read it, so I thought it was because maybe it had got wet from my old phone came intact with water due to dropping it down the toilet, when I got home I tried putting the orange sim back into the phone and it wouldn't read it, it would come up with SIM Failiure or invalid sim at the top, I tried my 3 sim back in it and I ggot the same message, iv put my sim into my sisters iphone and it read it fine, so now I'm worried if its a fault or not?
Can some please help me? Can I fix it? Is it the sim, a fault, or just the pphone and settings? Please need help asappp! Thank you

См. статью: Iphone 4 won't read the Sim!