Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Problem with iPhone 4 after installing iOS 7?

Some time ago i downloaded the uTorrent iOS 7 for my iPhone 4 (I know it is illegal, and I know it would be a risk - maybe my phone would break down or something like that, so pointing out it was stupid I downloaded the uTorrent version is pointless now) and one night i woke up by the light on my phone.

I looked at it and the screen was all white with a black apple (it has always been black with a white apple) and after a while my lock screen showed up. I tried to unlock my phone but instead of unlocking it, a grey box turned up around the "slide to unlock" and then a voice read out loud what was in the box (so the voice said "slide to unlock"). Then i touched on the clock and again - a grey box around the numbers and a voice saying the time.So, basically everywhere i touched a grey box around the area i touched would appear and a voice reading what it says, it even said how much battery was still left and the name of my WIFI.

I later figured out that if i clicked twice quickly at the "slide to unlocked" the phone got unlocked and it showed me that i should plug the phone to my iTunes. I did it, but nothing happened.My phone couldn't synchronize as it always could (even after I updated to iOS 7), and on my phone appeared a white background with a small black text saying: Your phone isn't activated, please download the newest version of iTunes and plug it in again.

The problem is now that I already have the newest iTunes, and still nothing happens. I can't do anything with my phone… I can't even restore it or downgrade it or anything else…

I really want to know if someone else has had the same problem with their iPhone? Or maybe some of you know what I should do? I was thinking of taking it to the store where i bought it, but since it isn't running the original iOS it should run, they will not/can not do anything about it… (And sorry if there is some misspellings, I'm from Denmark, so it isn't the best english, but I hope you understand my problem!)

См. статью: Problem with iPhone 4 after installing iOS 7?