Friday, July 26, 2013

Why are internet ads becoming increasingly similar to the pop-ups we all hate?

They give me an X, so you'd think I could click out of them, but instead they just redirect me to another website.

They give me this "Help! Help! Save the Iphone from being flushed down the toilet! And then you win it!!" It's annoying as hell, comes with a an annoying toilet flush sound effect, and cannot be clicked out of, save for refreshing the page.

I just want to enjoy some internet, maybe I have a virus. I couldn't tell you, because very suspicious looking ads telling me I have a virus, or my PC is about to crash, keep popping up!!! Why hasn't it crashed yet!

Please, if any of you have dealt with this monstrosity of an annoyance and done away with it, let me know.

Or give me the address of the people who make these dumb ads.either or, thanks. :D

См. статью: Why are internet ads becoming increasingly similar to the pop-ups we all hate?