Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Would you consider my family poor, middle class, or rich?

This is solely out of curiosity and I am NOT trying to brag. I am very grateful for what I have and do work around the house, take care of our animals, etc.
-mom makes $35, 000/year
-dad makes $60, 000-$65, 000/year
-house is paid off
-above ground pool
-hot tub
-1 acre of land
-3 bed, 2 1/2 bathroom ranch house with large kitchen and porch
-finished basement with flat screen TV, pool table, 3 arcade games, and a bar
-60' flat screen in living room(I could be off a little, it's around there)
-3 dogs(2 pure bred from breeder and 1 we rescued from a kill shelter)
-1 cat(got from friend who's cat had kittens)
-1 bunny(pet store)
- 2001 dodge ram truck(bought new)
- 2000-something SUV(bought new)
- 2005 convertible BMW(bought used this year)
- 1996 buick car(mine, used to be great-grandfather's)
-3 car garage, 1 was built for my dad's mancave with his tools and the ATV'S and snowmobile
- 1 snowmobile
- 4 ATV's
- camping trailer with kitchen, bathroom, bunk beds, separate master bedroom, sofa, TV, dining table
- 1 PC and 1 Toshiba laptop(mine, got it last year)
- Kindle Fire
- Key board kindle(mine)
- iPod touch 4th generation 36gb(mine)
- Wii and Wii Fit
- Xbox 360 with kinect(in my room)
- 26' flat screen TV(my room)
-30' flat screen TV(parents room)
- some designer clothes and shoes but not very much(2 Steve Madden shoes, 1 pair UGG's, GUESS, 3 or 4 A&F things)
- Mom has 2 coach purses, 1 coach wallet, I have 1 coach purse, 1 GUESS purse and 2 coach wrislets
- canon rebel T3i camera(mine, I love photography and take classes for it)
- mom has iPhone 4s, I have the Galaxy s4, dad has a smartphone(all new this year, dad has government job so we get a killer discount since we're on the plan he has for work)
- I'm an only child
- Parents go on vacations out of country usually every 2 or 3 years
- We go camping for a week every year, then 2 weekend trips
- Usually go shopping once a month and spend anywhere from $100 to $250ish
- Parents spend around $800 on me for Christmas, a little less for back to school shopping
- Dad bought an abandoned house last year(the money for it was a gift great-grandparents) and completely tore it apart and renovated it, now renting it out and will be given to me when I'm older

Again I'm NOT trying to brag, just curious. I'm so grateful to have everything that I have, and I love my parents dearly and appreciate them so much. Please no harsh comments! Would you consider us poor, middle class, upper middle class or rich?

См. статью: Would you consider my family poor, middle class, or rich?