Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Worried about my history on my Mac?

I had a MacBook (old version) and used to visit some inappropriate websites to watch some videos. I may have also used my iPhone to take a few pictures to send to my significant other.As far as I know right now, I've deleted all my safari history and images on iPhone. I will be getting a new MacBook and new iPhone shortly.My dad will be assisting me with making sure my music, photos, and school files are on the new devices. What I'm worried about is him finding out that I've been doing those inappropriate things. How can I make sure he doesn't find out about the videos I've seen and pictures I've taken? More specifically, does my hard drive, icloud, or SIM card have anything to do with it?
Added (1). Also, is there anything I should be concerned about regarding backing everything up?

См. статью: Worried about my history on my Mac?