Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Why are people so greedy and mean?

Seriously I've only met a few kind hearted people in my whole life! And by a few I mean like 5! Everyone else seems to only care about them self! To make it even worse this one time I found an iPhone and returned it to its owner! (I knew who it was because they texted the phone saying to call them and return it!) But yet when people found out I did that they were like "what!?! Why didn't you keep it? You're stupid!" Only one person said that he respected me for doing that out if like 15 people! Like why can't people be kinder and donate some time or money to a good cause. Or return something that they know who it belongs to! I had my iPhone stolen once a long time ago and never got it back! But yet when I found that iPhone I was talking about earlier after my iPhone was stolen I still returned it! Also why do people give you mean looks sometimes when you just give them a simple smile or a hello? I mean c'mon people!

См. статью: Why are people so greedy and mean?