Saturday, August 3, 2013

I recruited 3 customer service agents 6 months ago and neither are up to the mark?

Problem is they charmed the socks off of me at the interview and I could have sworn they WERE the best for the job.

Unfortunately they are far from that.

I caught one of them playing a 'flash game' on her desktop, some stupid farming game or something - no idea what it was, but as i walked over to the office door i peaked in a sneaky manner and observed what was going on.

She was playing a flash game - when she should have been assisting customers on the phone.

The other lad I hired who sits adjacent to her was eating a packet of crisps and typing messages on facebook and the third 'customer service agent' was sat at his desktop playing with his iPhone.

What in fecks name am I to do?

are there ANY hard working people left on this fecking earth ??

См. статью: I recruited 3 customer service agents 6 months ago and neither are up to the mark?