Sunday, September 29, 2013

Can't add songs to iPhone 4s?

I tried using the latest version of iTunes and Copytrans but I still can't transfer songs to my iPhone using the method I usually use which is manually drag and drop files. When I drag songs to iTunes, it's just greyed out and cannot be edited (details inside Get Info greyed out too) and doesn't show up on the phone as well. On CopyTrans, it says an error when updating/saving changes.

I deleted a song and added it back but it's greyed out so it can't be the file type. I have plenty of disk space too. Just half of the 64gb used.

I'm afraid it might be the phone itself that has the problem. I didn't have the problem right after I upgraded to iOS7. I transferred some songs successfully after the update. This just happened all of a sudden. I don't want to delete all my songs and re-sync as there's about 25gb songs and it's hard to put them all back in as most of these are ripped from CDs.

Any suggestions for troubleshoots? Thanks.

См. статью: Can't add songs to iPhone 4s?