Wednesday, October 2, 2013

IPhone 4s Water Damage! Help!

So I went to bed last night with my iPhone 4s working completely fine.It made calls, sent texts, played music etc. When i woke up this morning, i went to call my mom at work. Her phone at work rang, and displayed my phone #, but when she answered, both ends were completely silent. She and I couldn't hear each other. I was also unable to hang up. Every time i would hang up, it would say "ending call" then I'd close the phone app. When i'd re-open the phone app, it would show that it was calling my mom again. I also cannot send texts. The little red line at the charger port is present, so i know it's water damaged. I need help, please! i'm assuming when i took a bath, steam must have entered the port.
HELP! xoxo
Added (1). Everything, including headphones, internal & external speakers work. I also can use all other apps, listen to music, and connect to wifi.

См. статью: IPhone 4s Water Damage! Help!