Sunday, September 29, 2013

Will UK mail deliver my parcel?

I have ordered an iPhone 5S and it was dispatched and came on Friday there was someone in the house in bed but the UK mail deliverer clearly knocked quietly, I am so annoyed that they don't think that maybe someone is in bed and they could knock a bit louder, they left a note slip saying they will deliver on Monday and once again my dad the person who was there last time will be asleep I cannot afford to miss the next delivery and I cannot be home if it goes to the depot I won't be able to pick it up because they require ID from the person who brought it and that was my 96 year old gran she can't go down there to pick it up so I'm wondering if I leave a note with my dad's number on for them to call and wake him up when they deliver the parcel will they call? And any other information you have on UK mail like do they deliver at the same time as last time?

См. статью: Will UK mail deliver my parcel?