Thursday, October 3, 2013

I am so pissed of right now?

So yesterday i had a fight with my mom because I wanted to have more privacy and i said that I hate their rules and stuff like that and she got upset, but later i said I was really sorry and I hugged her, today she bought a FREAKING IPHONE 5, And she doesn't want to talk to me since yesterday! I don't even have a smartphone, I wanted to get a job but she wouldn't let me, I'm 16 and I'm so jealous right now, She used to tell me that when she'll get a new phone she'll give it to me but now she changed her mind, What really made me angry is that she doesn't even know how to use it, She doesn't know anything about internet and technology, So now I'm upset and angry at the same time, I apologized and she didn't accept my apology and she bought something i always wanted, I don't even know what to ask here, just tell me what you think

См. статью: I am so pissed of right now?