Wednesday, November 20, 2013

32gb HTC one or 16gb iPhone 5s?

I wouldn't be asking this questions if my budget wasn't so limited, I would just get 32gb iphone 5s if I had the money…

Which and why?

Android vs iOS? I personally prefer Android for flexibility and features, but I'm totally okay iOS, both of them are very solid and most apps are available on both.

I think both of them are very good phones, inside and out, both very solid phones with fast processors and good displays.

But the thing is, HTC one is a bit outdated compared to iPhone 5s, and iPhone has much, much more accessories/higher resale value compared to HTC one.

Is 16gb enough for iPhone 5s? not planning to download movies, but I would probably download a handful of apps/games.

And if not, should I go for the 32gb HTC one? any other good phones? what about the S4?

Unfortunately the Google Nexus 5 is not available here where I live, I hear it's a good device.

PS: I'm not interested in giant phones like the Galaxy note, they're just too big imo.

См. статью: 32gb HTC one or 16gb iPhone 5s?