Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Iphone 4S Overheating after calls?

Help please,

Ive been using my Iphone 4s for 2 years and its been good and fine.until this week.whenever i make calls or receive calls the phone heats up real hot after like 5 minutes of talk time.and it doesnt heat up with wifi.its not the 3g on continuously problem because i dont even use 3g.and my carrier signal is ok at 4 bars.ive been in the same location as i was 2 years back and its not location issues.

also i dont use internet on my phone just normal cellular calls and messaging activities.my phone has been dropped several times before and it was fine and good as normal.though i did accidently drop it this week but then it was still fine.my battery though when i charge it it heats up and yeah.

i dont know why when i make calls or receive calls the phone gets extremely hot suddenly? it never was like this before. help please i dont want to replace my phone

См. статью: My Iphone 4S Overheating after calls?