Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Is this too much money to sell an S3 for?

I've had my Galaxy S3 for just about 3 months, and I'm starting to find that I don't like the phone like I thought I would. I don't use the widgets as much as I thought I would, and I find that I do like simplicity and a clean look like iOS. If I were to sell my phone for $300 on eBay, would that seem like a reasonable price to sell it at? Or should I start at $200 or $250 and hope it reaches $300?

I'd like to put the money towards an iPhone 4S, since the 5 is too expensive on Straight Talk ($550) and I don't want to get into a contract with a major cell carrier. If you came across an S3 on eBay that was only 3 months old and was up for $300, would you be interested in it?

См. статью: Is this too much money to sell an S3 for?