Thursday, November 21, 2013

Why does he interject but he can't respond to a simple message?

I am friends with this guy but I am kind of angry with him right now. He has on his iPhone a thing that shows when he READ a text message. We had texted and my last one he left unread! he didn't even freaking read it.what'd he do delete it? and the same thing happened with facebook - facebook says when the person read the message, if at all. He never even looked at my last message. WTF?

well then i wrote something in this comment thread and i guess he just had to interject. He wrote a comment right after mine, addressing me, tagging me, saying something directed at me.

I don't get it. How could someone not even look at a a message somebody sent them, on TWO different avenues, and then stick his nose where it doesn't belong and address that same person. I just don't get it.

См. статью: Why does he interject but he can't respond to a simple message?