Sunday, December 29, 2013

Confused about a girl, help?

So I met this girl a couple of weeks ago and in the space of a few days met each other. We kissed, hugged and stuff. She told me she was still getting over her ex so isn't ready for a relationship, I told her that was cool and it didn't change the affection she expressed to me.

Anyway, a week ago she told me was going to see family for Christmas (six hour drive) I told her to have fun and keep safe. A day or so later it was Christmas. I texted her once Merry Christmas. She only texted the day after on Thursday wishing me MERRY XMAS and apologising for the bad reception, she also told me she will be back tomorrow and asked me if it's cool to text when she got back. I tell her that's cool but here's the thing:

She hasn't texted and it's been Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I sent a text on Friday and one on Sunday (didn't text on Saturday). On Friday I texted "hope you haven't crashed I know it's late but still interested in meeting" and on Sunday I texted that "Just been to the beach with mates. Are you alive?". She has an iPhone and it doesn't said that she's read them ('Delivered') but maybe she's turned off notifications?

I have been to the place she's staying in with flatmates a couple of times and it's close by, should I rock up unannounced if there still is no reply tomorrow? I'm actually worried about her but I'm also worried if I do and she is there I will come across as needy, as overly concerned etc. Also what if this is an odd way of rejection by just flat out rudely ignoring someone? The other option is to not go and have this unresolved and eating at me…

So what should I do: Go to the house or sweat it out for another week etc?

I have called her phone twice (last Monday before she went away and on Friday but she never answers). Then again from a blocked number yesterday but still no answer so calling is no use.

I have been nothing but sweet to her, I gave her flowers the third time we met, I have driven her around we have had no arguments but after she opened up about her ex I told her I thought she was beautiful and I think she was uncomfortable with that as she said I was being 'intense' but she still kissed me and we seemed to be on good terms.
Added (1). Beautiful and falling for her*. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have said I was falling for her as it could've scared her off (being 'intense' 'smothering') but after her revealing where she stood and all the problems she had with her ex I felt I had to make my feelings clear otherwise I would be somehow 'lying' or not being forward. I also said I would not pressure her into anything (meaning meeting my mates, attending parties etc.) if she gave me her time but she got defensive going 'and I wouldn't let you' that's probably the only awkward moment that's stuck in my mind. Still we kissed and spent the day together after that…

Читать далее: Confused about a girl, help?