Friday, January 3, 2014

Bully at school, what can I do, just don't care anymore?

ok, so someone has been bullying me at school. they are putting notes in my locker, desk, book bag, with no name on them. im not trying to get the person in trouble, i don't care, i just want them to leave me alone now, that's all. it started maybe like a month ago, i got a note from a guy i had a big crush on, Clark. i was so happy, because i don't have any friends, i have social phobia and i act weird so all the kids at school never pick me to be on their team in gym& don't like me. anyways, i still feel stupid now, but i believed he liked me for like two weeks, so i wrote him back, and he kept putting notes back in my locker too. He didn't put his real name, but he came up to me and gave me them a couple times. Maybe his gf was writing them for him idk b/c he said stuff like he has been in love with me since he first saw me, he would hangout with me over Christmas break, and he got me something for Christmas, & said that we would finally have time to be together. we talked about my problems and he told me that he loved me even though I have mental health problems, he said I could trust him and talk to him if I ever needed to, and it made me feel good, like there was someone who wanted to be my friend. and I was so excited. I felt so happy than I felt a lot lately. Then I started getting different letters in my locker. The new letters just said stuff like no offense but you're ugly, I didn't mean any of the stuff I wrote to you, I was just trying to see if girls actually fell for that. and I saw him and his gf Ashlyn(they only started walking together in front of me recently) in the hall, he said "i hate that ugly girl, why won't she leave me alone!" and his gf laughed. I remember this day I went to the school bathroom to cry and I just wanted to leave school forever and die. Then I had to be alone with him on the last day of science (mon. dec. 23) because mr.branch our science teacher, asked us to do him a favor and so I was horrified. Clark didn't say anything, he used to try to help me and put on a front, but why put on an act, right? Anyways, I haven't said anything to him since that day but I've been receiving similar notes (mean) in different handwriting. I'm suspecting these could be from my "enemy" Leo, I've known him for ten years and he has been a ****** since kindergarten. Other than that there is only one boy, shawn, I used to be closer with, who has recently been texting me, this is the only reason I'm even questioning him. There are only 3 possibilities, I believe. I don't know though for sure at this point, and it makes me feel delusional, because it feels like no one understands its happening. I'll prob never know. Shawn was my only friend that is a boy that I've hungout w/in the last year and a half (and we only hung out 4-5 times, i thk he's bi) and Leo & Clark are the only bullies that pick on me. Clark posted a comment to his gf about her being special then blocked me from seeing it, after I got upset and posted a sad face status on twitter. This doesn't really mean it's him though. I have two friends that are girls: mary-beth, and caroline. Leo made a joke at school not that long ago that he was tracking mary-beth with his iphone, then I saw a post of his on twitter, and he sounded a lot like one of the letters I found in my locker. It's confusing, it drives me nuts and makes me paranoid. I know that Clark is not interested, I'm not an idiot. He overheard me ask the school guidance counselor about my problems and I would do anything to get it to go away. I don't want to like Clark and he got mad b/c he heard me say his name and thought I was going to report him to the principal, so he brought me flowers at school the next day and was like "mary-jane i'll let u be my friend, as long as you promise not to report me, thanks. But I don't do things like that (report kids to principal), because I have social phobia. It didn't matter, then he made up rumors about me at our school. Whoever the person is, why can't they just admit it to me, b/c it makes me feel bad about myself? If he can't tell the truth and talk to me himself, fine. But I don't want his "sympathy" any longer. I want him to leave me alone.

Читать далее: Bully at school, what can I do, just don't care anymore?