Friday, January 3, 2014

Why won't my iPhone 4S sound work?

I woke up to find my iPhone laying in a tiny dribble of water, (not enough to damage, I wouldn't have thought), when I put my phone on charge it had started to play up, and chose when it wanted to charge, I don't have a problem with this now, I'm just not sure if it's somehow connected. My problem at the moment is that my phone won't play music, videos (on my phone, Instagram, snapchat) also my lock sound and keyboard clicks don't work, and when I use the volume buttons I doesn't turn up or down, it just shows a bell with no bars underneath, and on my music library the volume bar is faded. My phone can ring, and I can talk on the phone, both on and off loud speaker. Since this has happened my phone has worked perfectly twice but for all of 30 minutes, if that. I have restarted the phone and left it in a bowl of rice. I have not yet reset the phone as I have a very important voicemail that I can't bear to get rid of, I will only reset if I know for sure it will work. Please help me

Читать далее: Why won't my iPhone 4S sound work?