Saturday, January 4, 2014

Can't unrecover my iPhone 4s?

severely cracked screen
No home button, whatsoever (fell off due to severrely cracked screen)
Some keys on keyboard refuse to work at all.
Cannot sync to itunes.
Cannot backup to itunes.
Cannot get off from screen of USB cable connecting to iTunes.
Cannot fully do backup from iTunes.
Won't allow me to unplug phone, Cable/apple symbol thing remains on screen.
Turn on/off, same results.
"iPhone could not be restored, error 3014" keeps happening.
Been at this since 11:40 last night, it is currently 8:00AM.
I have no money to buy a new phone.
Had the phone sinnce Christmas 2012.
Two year contract.
I cannot call or recieve texts or phone calls because of it staying on update screen/ screen with phone and wire.

Okay, so I know I wrote this all down weird and stuff. But it was the only way I could try and get down al lthe issues I'm currently having. It's now 3:05 in the morning at my time and I've been at this since nearly midnight. I have literally tried everything. I need this phone for at least the next month. And as I've stated, I have no money to get a replacement, or to fix the screen or anytihng.

Читать далее: Can't unrecover my iPhone 4s?