Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Apple iphone 3g, should i get it?

So I've never had an iphone and I've recently been looking into getting one. I plan on getting into a non contract plan, and I was considering the iphone 3g because I don't have much money. Most places that I'm seeing it are selling it for around the 100 dollar area which is in my budget. (yay!)

What I'm really needing to know is about the apps that the iphone 3g can get. Will I be able to use twitter, vine, snapchat, kik or skype on the iphone 3g? I feel like I may be asking a silly question but I always hear about apple updates this and that and I'm not exaclty fluent in the Mac/Apple language since I've only ever owned Toshiba's and only ever used Android cell phones.

Help a girl out!

p.s. I cannot afford the 4 or 5, they are just a bit out of my realm at the moment. Lets only talk about the 3G please!
Added (1). Connor, I do shop online:D I dont go outside very much.lol
Added (2). scott, could you please explain what makes it outdated?

Читать далее: Apple iphone 3g, should i get it?