Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I found an iphone, how can I unlock it?

So, a few months ago, I found an iphone at work, I turned it into the lost and found and no one has claimed it since. My boss gave it to me since it has been upwards of three months and no one has come looking for it. I checked the SIM card slot to see the carrier, but it was empty. Its a password protected phone, so what can I do to unlock it? Is there still a way to contact the carrier without a SIM card? I have zero experience with apple products and have no clue what to do here. obviously if there is a way to use it as my own if the owner cant be found I will, if they can, Id like to return the phone. what can I do to either unlock the phone or track the owner/carrier?

Читать далее: I found an iphone, how can I unlock it?