Sunday, December 8, 2013

Racist Store. What should I do?

I was a my local bestbuy, shopping for a new case for my iphone. I was at the aisle of the cases, picking some up to look at them, then putting them back in their place. So about 10 different people asked me if I needed help, which I would find normal if it was one or two people. So after I had found a case, I put it on a shelf, and used the restroom, because I knew you couldn't take merchandise in there. So while I was there, I someone came in and was just waiting for me. When I got out, a manager asked me what I was doing. I told him I was using the bathroom, so he just left. After I got out, he looked at me like I had stolen something or did something wrong, which I didn't. So I just left the case and left the store. I think the manager thought I stole something because I am not white. I think he was totally racist and that's why I left the store angry. I didn't confront anyone about this because I was too angry at that whole store, discriminating me and thinking I stole something.

Читать далее: Racist Store. What should I do?