Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I've done something terrible?

So I'm 13. And I have a crush on this boy so we sent each other nudes. I sent him close ups of my ***** yesterday. So we got in an argument today and he sent my 15 yr old brother the pics. So my brother made sure my ex-crush deleted the images and I deleted the ones he sent me. So my 15 yr bro showed my 17 yr old brother. And they started yelling at me and calling me a hoe. So I was crying and my brother was like 'oh maybe we should see what dad has to say about these pics' I begged. Them not to. So, they said I have to do their chores for like ever or they would show my dad. So they saved the pics on their phones to blackmail me with. What do you think there going to do with the pics? And how can I delete the pics without them knowing. They have an iphone 5s so its fingerprint scanner and I don't know there codes. I'm TeamSamsungGalaxyS4
Added (1). I've know the boy for ever.

Читать далее: I've done something terrible?