Friday, December 13, 2013

IPhone 4S app downloads extremely slow?

I just bought an iPhone 4S 64 GB. I have Verizon. I got it and activated it and everything. I have been going on the internet and made and received phone calls and texted and all that. But when I try and download apps the thing is just so incredibly slow it's hard to handle. I switched from an HTC Android phone which was so much faster. I don't think I ever used Wi-Fi once in the 3 years I had the phone because the 3G was so fast.

A few hours after getting my iPhone I tried to download a 45 MB app on 3G. I had 5 bars the entire time and I timed how long it took to just download and it was 9 minutes and 45 seconds! In my opinion that is just unacceptable. I don't mean to sound like a huge Android fanatic here or boast about them but my droid could've downloaded 45 MB in maybe a minute to a minute and a half. I have an iPad and iPod Touch which only use Wi-Fi but love them and have never had any speed problems. This thing can not possibly be this slow, can it? Any similar stories? Thanks

Читать далее: IPhone 4S app downloads extremely slow?